Thursday 25 October 2018

Bude Canal - Autumn Reflections - October 2018

On Sunday morning it was glorious again at home so we got up early and had a walk along the Bude Canal and the marshes.  The reflections were stunning, although the colour seems to be taking a bit longer down here.






















After our walk we had breakfast in The Barge - a beautifully converted barge that sits on the canal close to Summerleaze Beach, although it has been moved further up the canal for the winter period.




1 comment:

  1. So sorry Sharon, I'd completely forgotten you'd started this new blog, however I've got it listed in my reader now so hopefully I'll get updates whenever you post again. I've just been reading through the whole of October, you certainly got some good weather and lovely autumn colours. I know it's very late but I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year and I hope to read about more of your trips soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Bude Canal - Autumn Reflections - October 2018

On Sunday morning it was glorious again at home so we got up early and had a walk along the Bude Canal and the marshes.  The reflections wer...